Victorian Visitor Restrictions Continue
Visitor Restrictions from 11:59pm Thursday 17 June 2021.
Following the acting premier’s announcement today from 11:59pm Thursday 17 June Visitors are not permitted into aged care or other residential facility settings, except for end-of-life reasons and essential care and support reasons.
Visitors are not permitted into aged care or other residential facility settings, except for end-of-life and essential care and support reasons.
End-of-life Visitor restrictions:
- Two visitors at a time;
- Do not have to be from the same household;
- No time limits;
- No daily limit.
If you are visiting for permitted reasons please follow these guidelines during your visit:
- Please contact the home manager or administration staff in prior to coming to the home so we can book a suitable a visiting time;
- Visitors are required to wear face masks when in an indoor space or in any outdoor space;
- All workers (including non-essential staff and contractors) are required to wear face masks when in any indoor and outdoor space;
- Upon entry, use hand sanitiser for 20 seconds;
- Report to reception, have your temperature checked and complete the electronic QR sign-in declaration which screens for COVID-19. Visitors must not have a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or more;
- Visits will take place in courtyards or gardens, whenever possible. Please do not visit any other areas of the residence unless it is absolutely essential, including the common area bathrooms, tea & coffee stations lounges and dining rooms;
- Visitors must follow infection control procedures, such as regular handwashing and social distancing with staff, residents and your loved one. Visitors are also required to wear single-use OC Health supplied masks at all times while inside the residence, even in a resident’s room.
- If you are unwell at any time after your visit, please alert the Residence Manager immediately.
Keep in touch with your loved ones through electronic means such as face time or window visits which can be arranged through contacting Lifestyle staff on the details below.
Any further updates to the above will be emailed out as soon as more information comes to hand.
We will publishing regular updates to the Mount Clear website following further government announcements to restrictions this can be found in the following link mountclearagedcare.com.au.
In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy.
Mount Clear Aged Care