UPDATED Visitor Restrictions from 11:59pm Tuesday 27 July 2021
Following the Premier’s announcement on the 27th of July 2021 restrictions applicable to residential aged care homes from 11:59pm Tuesday 27th July have been listed below.
With Visitor restrictions in place we ask that you keep in touch with your loved ones through electronic means such as face time, phone calls, skype which can be arranged by contacting Lifestyle staff on the details below.
Visitors are permitted into care facilities, including residential aged care homes, for reasons that include:
- To provide care and support for the resident’s physical, emotional wellbeing including support for people living with dementia and end of life support
- As a nominated person under the Mental Health Act
- To provide interpreter or informal language support
- For learning to support the resident’s care upon discharge
- Non-essential contractors are restricted from entry
Restrictions on Visitors (essential care and support reasons):
- Visits must be booked in advance by contacting Mount Clear on 5330 3107;
- Two visitors at a time are permitted at any one time;
- There is no time limit;
- No more than two visitors are permitted per day, excluding dependents
If you would like to discuss current visiting arrangements or have a particular request, please do not hesitate to speak with the home manager.
If you need further support, you can also contact the Older Persons Advocacy Network (OPAN) on 1800 700 600.
We will be publishing regular updates to the Drysdale Grove website found in the following link mountclearagedcare.com.au.
In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy.
Mount Clear Aged Care
July 27th, 2021